At Dynamic Life Health Center, we focus on healthy living, wellness and prevention of disease. Our age management physicians use the latest technology and healthy aging techniques available on the market.
Did you know that “good” and “bad” cholesterol tests can miss more than half of patients at risk for cardiovascular events. More than 50% of patients who suffer a heart attack or stroke have “normal” LDL cholesterol levels.
We test for:
- Lipoprotein particles – Lipoprotein particle size, number and Apolipoprotein concentrations reveal levels of good and bad cholesterol particles which provide a far better predictor of risk than traditional lipid profiles alone.
- Inflammation – This testing reveals the level of inflammation of blood vessels that may lead to plaque rupture, resulting in a heart attack or stroke.
- Heart function – Advanced tests detect strain or damage to the heart muscle, which can lead to more appropriate treatment for preventing heart attack.
- Genetics– Genetic markers predict risk for heart attack and strokes. This testing can help guide the most beneficial therapy for your genotype.
- Metabolic – These markers lead to early detection of diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- HD Omega 3 Index – A fatty acid profile is a potent indicator of the nutrients in a patients diet that can improve cardiovascular health.