Happy New Year!
2020 was a challenging and tragic year for many, and our hearts go out to everyone who was affected by the Corona Virus. We are optimistic that the vaccine and more informed treatment protocols will begin to bring us more normalcy in 2021.
One important thing that the last year has taught us is how important it is to do your best to reclaim your health and build a strong immune system. Though there have been mixed messages through the media about this virus, we do know that obesity and being overweight does make people more susceptible to chronic disease, infections, and/or complications. According to the National Institute of Health, 2 out of 3 adults in the US are considered overweight or obese
Most of us make New Year’s resolutions, and while we have good intentions, most of us also don’t follow through with them. Weight loss is probably the number one resolution however, unrealistic diets aren’t sustainable which is why most of them fail. Additionally, there are lots of reasons why you may not be losing weight that you might not even be aware of or have any control over without the help of a medical professional.
Dr. Berutti and her Physician Assistant, Melanie Martin, are strong advocates for their patients’ health and have done considerable research to find a weight loss plan that is both healthy and sustainable. We are pleased to offer you the Transform Medical Weight Loss Plan.
Transform isn’t just another diet; it’s a medical weight loss plan based on the science of medicine and specifically customized EXACTLY for you, based on analysis of the following:
- Sleep habits
- Adrenal health/stress response
- Hormonal health
- Genetics (recommended)
We can help you lose weight and address any underlying factors which may prevent this from happening in a healthy manner. The Transform Medical Weight Loss Plan is sustainable, so not only can you lose unhealthy pounds, but you can keep them off.
This isn’t the type a fad diet or the type of weight loss where you will lose massive amounts of weight in a short period of time. Instead, it is a healthy lifestyle change, and can be incorporated into various eating plans such as the Mediterranean diet, Balanced, Low-carb, and Low-fat, depending on what is right for you.
Advantages of the Transform Medical Weight Loss Plan Include:
- Addresses the root causes of your weight gain and/or the inability to lose.
- 60-question health profile provides insight into behaviors and other factors that can impede weight loss and adversely affect health. This questionnaire helps us to customize your compounded medication and recommend supplements specifically for your individual weight loss needs.
- Detailed lab work which identifies which systems aren’t working optimally, and identifies conditions which prevent weight loss.
- Affordable compounded medication specifically for YOU as needed, based on your profile and health history.
- Pharmaceutical grade supplements customized specifically for you based on your lab results to help boost your metabolism, detoxify, and keep you feeling good while you lose weight.
- Medically supervised support and education to help you succeed and regain your health and vitality.
- BOOK NOW and receive 4 B-12 Lipotropic Injections for the first 4 weeks of the program (available for a limited time only)
To learn more about our incredible Transform Medical Weight Loss Plan, and about the many factors that impede healthy weight loss, and how we can help you become the healthiest version of yourself, click here.
Contact our New Patient Coordinator for More Information
When many patients come to see us, they have lost hope because they’ve felt unwell for so long and don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel. It’s rewarding as a practitioner to be able to help so many people realize a much better “normal” and a regained sense of vitality!
Please call us to get more information about how our clinic can help you with your health goals and to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to the opportunity to restore your health and regain your vitality for life!
For More Information Call Us at 817-539-6168
Or fill in the inquiry form below and tell us the best way to reach you.
Existing patients, please call us at 817-912-1600.